Sunday 27 July 2014

Click!




Back in London I was so scared to weigh myself  at home on the official scale on my official weigh day (Friday).  I did weigh in a couple of times when I was away.  But you know bathroom scales - if you lean a little to the left or a bit to the right; the scales fluctuate on hard floor never mind carpet!

I lost 4llbs.  Am I pleased, sure, but how did I manage to lose?  The first week I remained focused and on the button.  The second week, lost the plot, completely.  I can't just buy one bar of chocolate and enjoy it, oh no, I have to have a choice, drawer full, up to my knees in . . .  Of course once you've dipped into the slippery slope - you drown.  Amazing the outward journey, was controlled, prepared, thought about, planned and actually enjoyed.  The inward journey was the exact opposite.  Mind set: by process of elimination: didn't get to sample a Cornish Pasty.  The only shop open on the way back was a small private shop next door to Tesco's.  At that time of the day they were sold out, though displaying half price cakes.  Say no more, had to have a selection as per. 

Been home one week now and relieved to announce
"Right Back On It!"

This work thing, having to plan a packed lunch, sure gets you back into it.  I knew that the moment I got back, if I told myself, I'll start again on Monday, Tuesday whatever, it wouldn't happen.  So psyched myself up to the very next day.  Saved the leftover stuff from the journey for my son and got back on track.

Something triggers your brain, like a light switch clicking on, no one can tell you, it's got to come from within and now I'm hungry to be slim.

TTFN 

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single message