Friday 21 March 2014

FIRST ONE GONE!

Lost first stone (again).  

Oh heavens above, please let me be focused this time around.

Because I don't go to any slimming group, I psyche my self up on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. I used to come out of my WW meeting, fuelled up and raring to go.  So now, doing my own thing,  I watch all the 'fat/thin/diet' style tv programmes.

When I'm out and about, I love watching fatties filling up with all the wrong foods. Yes, I know there is no such thing as wrong food, but you know what I mean!

I've started going to ballroom dancing lessons.  I used to go in my teenage years and I still love it.  It's only once a week, but it's getting me out the house, away from the tv and up off my big backside!

I made myself a rule:  If it's a dry day - go for a walk.  I wouldn't dream of going if it is wet or even damp, but hey, we're in the spring season in the UK!

When I've re-started in previous years, I always kept my diet a deathly secret.  This time around, I've told just about everyone. When you have at least 5 stone to lose, it really doesn't show to those around you, until you've lost at least 2 stone.  You are aware of it yourself of course, because of your clothes and well being etc, but the work mate, the weekly colleague you meet up with, won't notice.  Each year I try again, it's with a different plan, different mind set, different set of ground rules etc.

Post Tip:  Try a little cinnamon in your cereal - it supposed to melt the fat away!


I'll report back soon
Good luck all
 :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single message